Why own a Partners II Pizza
Pizza is a favorite food for Americans, and Partners II Pizza’s business model provides award-winning pizza, combined with an eat-in dining experience that creates a favorite pizzeria everywhere we go.
- Our franchise opportunity provides:
- A neighborhood pizzeria
- Award-winning recipes and business model
- No pizza delivery hassles or complication
- Strong daytime business from pizzeria and salad buffet
- Large seating areas to accommodate groups
- High-average unit volumes
- Relaxed fast-casual environment
- Extensive operational training and support
- Great business opportunity regardless of your restaurant experience
Is there training? Do you provide support for a new Partners owner?
Partners II Pizza provides an extensive training and support program to help you every step of the way. It all starts with three weeks of training at our corporate locations for you general manager and two others. This initial training occurs 30-45 prior to your business opening and teaches you what you need to run your Partners II Pizza business including back of house operations, daily food prep, pizza making, inventory management, controlling your labor costs, how to market, human resources, managing your business for growth and your location for the first week. Training continues with your personal Franchise Business Advisor who works with you step by step on an ongoing basis.
How much money can I make?
The Federal Trade Commission regulates what Partners II Pizza is allowed to disclose to potential franchisees. As you proceed through the process of purchasing your Partners II Pizza business, you will receive the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) that details more about the business opportunity and your expected startup expenses as well as the revenue from our affiliate locations.
How much will I need to invest?
The estimated initial investments to establish a Partners II Pizza franchise is from $196,800 to $545,500. This includes a franchise fee of $25,000 as well as the cost of your initial marketing supplies, insurance, travel for training, licenses and working capital to open your business.
Do you offer financing?
Partners II Pizza does not offer any financing but we can recommend some third party financing options for you. If you have a retirement fund we can also recommend some great programs that allow you to borrow against your retirement fund without paying penalties or taxes.
- What do I need to own a Partners II franchise?
- Solid business or sales experience required
- Knowledge of the proposed market
- A minimum of $150,000 of working capital credit with good credit
Learn more about Partners franchising.
Simply, complete the Request for Consideration Form. Upon receiving the form we will contact you. Also feel free to contact our franchise department at firstname.lastname@example.org.